Engageli is a e-learning startup from Israel/the US that provides an inclusive digital learning platform optimized for student success and that delivers engaging teaching and learning experiences across a broad spectrum of needs for higher education. They are interested in a team of 10+ engineers who could help them with product development. Android App is needed as well.
- 3+ years commercial experience as a software engineer/developer;
- Commercial experience with ReactNative, Node.js, Typescript and serverless framework;
- Experience with unit/end-to-end testing (preferred tooling Jest / Detox but others are also fine);
- Experience with AWS cloud provider;
- Pragmatic approach to problem solving and solution architecture;
- Attention to detail when developing solutions;
- Ability to break down and communicate complex problems in simple terms;
- Has worked in medium to large teams;
- Upper-intermediate in spoken and written English.
- Experience with GraphQL;
- Experience with DynamoDB;
- Experience working with microservice architecture;
- Experience with Figma and/or Sketch design/development workflows;
- Experience with working in cross-functional Agile teams, including exposure to tooling such as Jira/Confluence.
Тебе також можуть зацікавити
Middle/Strong Middle Node.js Engineer
Middle Full stack Engineer
AWS, Node.js, TypeScript, DynamoDB, React.JS, GraphQL