Our Client's Product Development team is in an exciting phase of developing new products to deliver state of the art cloud native solutions, which will support our customer’s (70% of Tier 1 & 2 global telecom operators) successful transition to the world of 5G connectivity. We are a team of highly-skilled, driven technologists with a track record of delivering innovative and strategic solutions to enable our customer’s success. We regularly engage with high profile customer-facing roles and internal stakeholders across the entire portfolio in Telecom.
You will join a team that is delivering edge technologies to build microservices for 5G core networks These solutions are delivered with a high level of focus on CI/CD, containerization technologies You will join one of two new teams in Ukraine that will delivering edge technologies to build microservices for 5G core networks These solutions are delivered with a high level of focus on CI/CD, containerization technologies and a DevOps mindset. We are keen to bring into the new team an experienced engineer/developer who has a desire to solve complex problems, enjoys working in a team and is eager to take on new problems and share solutions as we push forward with our innovative offerings. Working independently as well as collaboratively, it is core for this person to have a ‘can-do’ approach to teamwork.
- Above all else, you will have excellent analytical, communication and organizational skills and the ability to run multiple tasks at a given time;
- You have a clear ability to set development priorities and are comfortable making decisions on how best to deliver these;
- An ability to influence key stakeholders and get buy in on technical decisions;
- Positive, solution-focused attitude and you aren’t afraid of a challenge;
- Collaborate effectively in a team and open to exploring all technical design options;
- Provide technical implementation and documentation for user stories, tasks and defects, according to planning;
- Assure technical documentation is coherent and valuable for project and other product software engineers.