The client is a fast-growing B2B SaaS company recognized as the most highly rated and customer-centric in a secure business collaboration market. With more than 700,000 users from 150,000 companies all over the world (mostly in the US and Europe), we are on a mission to build the most robust Virtual Data Room (VDR) solution that ensures secure confidential document sharing for online due diligence, fundraising transactions, corporate reporting, licensing, clinical trials, and other business goals.
- Develop features and improvements to one of products in a secure, well-tested, and performant way;
- Collaborate with other team members to maintain a high bar for quality in an iterative environment;
- Advocate for improvements to product quality, security, and performance.
- Significant professional experience with .NET Framework or .Net Core (depends on which product and team you choose), ASP.NET Core;
- Understanding of RDBMS, NoSQL;
- Knowledge of Data Structures and Algorithms;
- Experience with Unit tests;
- Level of English – B1 or higher;
- Experience with API design in various protocols;
- Effective communication skills: Regularly achieve consensus with peers and clear status updates;
- Positive and solution-oriented mindset;
- Has experience with a breadth of backend architecture principles and technologies;
- Knowledge of patterns/anti-patterns of software design;
- Integration tests writing.
- .NET Framework, ASP.NET Web API;
- MS SQL Server;
- Containerized .NET Core 3.1/.NET 6;
- Redis, AWS SNS/SQS, Kubernetes;
Тебе також можуть зацікавити
Senior .NET Web Developer
MongoDB, .NET, PostgreSQL, SQL, AWS, DevOps, GraphQL
Principle .Net Engineer