Our client is a company that wants to make a difference. Founded in 2000 we’re still delivering on our original vision of transforming how the industry can work collaboratively on a single unified platform. We are providing market-leading solutions for road freight digitization and wider technology solutions for the logistics industry. The company currently provides the largest exchange within the UK, Courier Exchange, with approx. 8000 business members, 10,000 transactions every day, 2.1m confirmed orders.
Why we rock?
- You will help to build the best KYC/KYB solution on the market;
- We are a growing technology services company with investment in new products and solutions for the logistics industry;
- The way of working. Fresh setup, minimum to none legacy processes and technologies;
- Best practices. Our team possesses strong background in continuous delivery approaches, automated testing;
- Self-fulfillment. This is a new role – roll your sleeves up, get stuck in and make your mark in the business.
The DevOps Engineer we are looking for will be part of the team responsible for creating customizable solutions for onboarding new drivers\companies and will help us to migrate from Amazon ECS to Kubernetes, support in the transition from a monolithic architecture to microservices.