Client is a leading multi-brand technology solutions provider to business, government, education and healthcare customers in the United States, the United Kingdom and Canada. A Fortune 500 company and member of the S&P 500 Index, Client was founded in 1984 and employs approximately 10,000 coworkers. For the trailing twelve months ended September 30, 2020, the company generated Net sales over $18 billion.
- Work with other members of their assigned value stream to ensure that in-scope applications/platforms are meeting performance and stability requirements, this includes managing major incidents to mitigation/resolution;
- Improve monitoring capabilities to reduce outage frequency and duration;
- Perform all stages of the software development life cycle, self-manage activities on smaller projects and serve as technical lead on small, medium and large projects;
- Provide primary operational support and engineering for multiple large, distributed software applications;
- Gather and analyze metrics from both operating systems and applications to assist in performance tuning and fault finding;
- Partner with Application Development to ensure that assigned applications/platforms have appropriate monitoring and metrics in place to appropriately measure performance and stability;
- Create sustainable systems and services through automation and uplifts;
- Ensure that applications/platforms in the value stream are operationally ready for production, this includes annual review of all SOPs/knowledge articles;
- Developing systems and applications to client's coding and quality standards;
- Technically manage complex and large-scale project efforts in development, maintenance and enhancement of business system applications;
- Improve reliability, availability and performance of the highly scaling cloud systems with recovery automation;
- Develop high-level system narratives, storyboards, designs and user interface prototypes;
- Develop system test plans, ensuring achievement of software quality assurance (SQA) standards, and that validate achievement of business goals;
- Report project/task status to the appropriate Manager, DevOps Engineering on a weekly basis;
- Identify issues that require more attention, and work to resolve issues based on an understanding of the business problem being solved;
- Draw appropriate resources together in order to address technical issues.
- 5+ years of hands-on experience with Software Engineering for highly scalable, highly available, globally distributed systems and services;
- Experience with programming languages/frameworks: Powershell;
- Experience with Azure (AKS, VNET, KV, AppInsight, LogicApp, Storage Accounts, FuncApps). Will be a plus - Azure Policy;
- Experience with DevOps tools including source control, and CI/CD such as GitHub Actions, ADO. Jenkins will be a plus;
- Experience with Infrastructure as Code tools like Terraform. Will be a plus Ansible, Salt, Chef;
- Experience with containerization technologies such as Docker, docker-compose, and container orchestration services such as Kubernetes;
- Experience with Helm and Istio;
- Proven track record in delivering in an agile environment;
- Experience with monitoring solutions such as Prometheus, Grafana. Will be a plus Dynatrace, Datadog.
Nice to have:
- Experience with CDN Providers like Akamai/Cloudflare;
- Knowledge of Salesforce migration a plus.
Тебе також можуть зацікавити
Чому варто приєднатись до команди INTELLIAS
У нас ти знайдеш доброзичливе середовище та можливості навчатися й зростати щодня.
Можливості релокації в INTELLIAS
Отримуй новий досвід та відкривай нові горизонти, знаходячись лише в декількох годинах подорожі…
Підтримка здоров’я та спорту
Ми докладаємо максимум зусиль, щоб забезпечити комфортні умови для консультантів компанії, та піклуємося…
Як стати частиною команди INTELLIAS
Ми робимо все можливе, щоб спростити та прискорити твій шлях до нашої команди. Будемо раді бачити тебе...