The rapidly growing Development team at the Supplier Risk Assessment platform is split into 4 SCRUM teams, each looking after and building a different set of applications using an Agile development methodology. The architecture is Microservices with CI/CD pipelines to accelerate delivery of our application. You will be playing a critical role in the design, implementation, innovation, and future support of next-generation Supplier Risk Assessment platform, hosted on Microsoft Azure.
- Experience of QA roles within a continuous integration and deployment technical environment;
- Significant experience using automation tools to scale the QA strategy(including Selenium, Specflow, BrowserStack, SauceLabs) is highly desirable;
- Experience testing .NET C# services: REST APIs and message-based systems. Familiar with Postman/Swagger;
- Strong .net/c# and general Scripting knowledge;
- Experience in Performance Testing using JMeter, Gatling, or any other tools would be an added bonus to the team;
- Good understanding of database queries;
- Experience testing Angular and React apps.